ProTrak™ – THE PROACTIVE WAY TO TRACK IPM SERVICES™ FROM IFC
IFC’s electronic ProTrak™ tracking and reporting system provides comprehensive IPM service analysis information. ProTrak™ provides a market-leading interface, with details on pest activity, trending, graphing and additional Integrated Pest Management (IPM) elements needed to perform root-cause analysis. With the information provided, it allows IFC and our clients to design the most effective pest management solutions. This comprehensive information is stored in a digital format and is accessible 24 hours a day via web access. With the information provided, ProTrak™ is a powerful tool for understanding pest risks and maintaining audit ready requirements.
ProTrak™ TRACKING SYSTEM FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting all pest and sanitation/maintenance issues and corrective actions.
- Monitoring of pest activity on all types of devices.
- Creates trending analysis reports and graphed activity, which includes a powerful spatial analysis tool for Hot-Spot analysis.
- Comprehensive information for improved root cause analysis and pest prevention.
- Auto generated custom reports for clients via email on scheduled intervals and convenient filing directly into IFC’s electronic service notebook, or E-Notebook.
- Customer site maps dynamically report pest activity with actual capture data and trending.
- Corporate stakeholders can view status of their locations remotely.
- Online Pest Sighting Log can be utilized to send notifications via email.
- Threshold and Alert/Escalation System to quickly notify stakeholders at conclusion of each service.
- The E-Notebook is a powerful online tool which helps keep ProTrak™ service locations audit ready 24/7. Additionally, there is a download available to all users called “My Notebook”, which stores and displays the account Notebook without requiring any Internet connection.
- ProTrak™ system provides powerful analysis tools to help users strategically identify and target efforts more effectively, including comprehensive reporting of activity at each location.
- At-A-Glance is designed to give the user a quick glance of status, up to the last 12 months of services.
- ProTrak™ is an important compliance tool for GFSI, BRC, AIB, USDA, FDA and other regulatory agencies.
- Ability to identify the reason for any location not serviced.
- ProTrak™ provides comprehensive trending data, including year over year pest activity.