ProTrak™ – THE PROACTIVE WAY TO TRAK SERVICE™
IFC’s ProTrak™ electronic reporting system offers matchless service information. In addition, it includes trending and tracking capabilities for rodent control, insect light trap (ILT) monitoring, pheromone monitoring and other Integrated Pest Management (IPM) functions. ProTrak™ provides past IPM data helping to design the most effective pest management solutions. For example, it will help to analyze current pest activity and assist in resolving potential pest management issues in the future. This comprehensive information is stored in a digital format and accessible 24 hours a day. Therefore, it is a powerful tool in helping understand pest activity and for maintaining audit requirements.
KEY ProTrak™ SYSTEM FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Track, monitor and report all types of pest, rodent, sanitation/maintenance issues and corrective actions taken.
- Monitor pest activity in all type of devices and identify locations not serviced.
- Create trending analysis reports and graph activity (pest, rodent sanitation/maintenance).
- Automatically delivered custom reports for clients via email on scheduled intervals.
- Site and floor plan maps dynamically report pest activity, sanitation or maintenance issues.
- Corporate clients can view all facilities nationwide.
- A critically important compliance tool for GFSI, BRC, AIB, USDA, FDA and other regulatory agencies.